PNC Foreclosure Help and Loan Modification


PNC Foreclosure Help and Loan Modification

One of the banks that offer loans for families who are in need of a home is the PNC bank. Of course the job is not that hard but there are also instances wherein the situation becomes pretty difficult for the lender. There are some instances wherein the applicants do not get approved of their application because the hardship that they are experiencing is not justifiable.

But there are also instances wherein those who get approved do not necessarily benefit from it at all. For this very reason it would be better to see first whether or not you qualify for a specific type of loan and if you are, then chances are you can easily work through your whole loan modification process. If not, other options will be offered to you by the PNC bank.

But one thing you should know is that when you apply for a loan you might also want to consider hiring the services of an attorney. This is what PNC suggests because since there are a lot of applicants applying for the same type of loan there are instances wherein it will take a pretty long time to be applied for it and then it would be best for you to consider this. Once you are approved, it would be best for you to realize that it will be beneficial for you to do so ow while you still have a lot of time for it.

You have to know too that you have to undergo a lot of processes before you are approved of it. So it would be good for you to simply go through the whole process now and then see to it that you follow and submit all the requirements and then you can definitely pay your dues and find a much easier term to do so.


Applying for a loan? You may be asked to provide some or all of the below items during the loan application process. If you apply online, over the phone, or in person, a loan officer will ask you to fax, mail, or leave copies of these documents.


  • Pay stubs for the last 30 days.
  • W-2 forms for the last two years.
  • Child support/alimony – friend of the court printout or 12 months cancelled checks.
  • Awards letter for social security and 1099 for disability income.


  • Original bank statements for the last three months, including savings, checking, and investment accounts.
  • Stocks and securities account statements for the last three months.
  • HUD settlement statement if using funds from the sale of property.
  • Sale of asset – proof of ownership, proof of sale, and proof of funds transfer.
  • For gift funds – a gift letter, evidence of transfer, and sometimes evidence of withdrawal.


  • Signed, completed tax returns for the past two years, including personal, partnership, and corporate, if applicable, and all schedules.
  • Year-to-date business profit and loss statement for current year, if more than three months have passed since the end of the tax year.
  • Current balance sheet.


  • Cancelled rent or mortgage payment checks for the past 12 months, if not available on credit report.
  • Copy of land contract, if possible.
  • Child support/alimony.
  • Bankruptcy/Consumer Credit, if received.


  • Purchase agreement, including legal property descriptions and any addendum.
  • Divorce decree.
  • Explanation of discrepancies on credit.

Contact information:

Home Purchase 1-877-508-3339

7 AM – 6 PM CST, Monday – Thursday
7 AM – 5 PM CST, Friday
9 AM – 3 PM CST, Saturday

Refinance 1-877-508-3339

7 AM – 6 PM CST, Monday – Thursday
7 AM – 5 PM CST, Friday
9 AM – 3 PM CST, Saturday

Home Equity 1-800-762-5684

7 AM – 10 PM EST, Monday – Friday
8 AM – 5 PM EST, Saturday and Sunday