AmTrust Bank Foreclosure Process, Loan and Mortgage Modification Programs
AmTrust Bank was originally known as Ohio Savings, having been founded in Cleveland, Ohio in the year 1889. After serving its customers for 118 years, the original name was changed to the new one in 2007 and on December 4, 2009 it became a part of the New York Community Bank, a subsidiary of New York Community Bancorp, Inc. Through this acquisition, AmTrust Bank today has become one of the strongest and most solid banking institutions in the country. It has several branches spread over northeast Ohio, southern Florida, Phoenix, and Maricopa County.
AmTrust Bank Foreclosure Assistance and Mortgage Modifications
In 2008, the volume of AmTrust Bank Mortgage nominal loans reached over $23 billion. This amount can already be considered as large volume although it can’t be compared with Bank of America’s $100 billion volume. The bank wants to go national in the future just like any other regional banks but it is still quite early to say if this will push through. There were few new branches that opened but once a network of branches have opened in all the States, the volume of the bank’s mortgage transactions is expected to rise and expand as well.
AmTrust Bank is committed to implement and lower the cost of their automation options. As a result, the people who have tried their automation options obtained better pricing than with other banks. Those who have difficulties in making on time payments will be glad to know that AmTrust Bank services the bank’s own loans which make it easier for them since they don’t have to deal with third party individuals or companies that offer assistance services. This also leaves out the need to hire other people to help them get their loan and mortgage application moving and approved.
Mortgage Payment Assistance
If you need mortgage assistance, you can follow the steps outlined here. It is important for us to know if you have any difficulties so we can help you in every step of the way.
- Go to AmTrust Bank webpage and download a copy of their mortgage assistance application form.
- You need to provide the following personal and financial information:
- Letter where you describe your present situation and how you would like to resolve your problem.
- A copy of the listing agreement if you have listed your home as for sale.
- Copies of your latest pay slips from all your income sources, or other documents for income verification.
- A financial statement where you list all your assets and liabilities, including all monthly income and expenses.
- You need to mail the completed application forms and required documents to:
Homeowner’s Assistance Department
1801 East Ninth Street, Suite 200
Cleveland, OH 44114
- Wait for your package to arrive, usually about two weeks. Upon receipt of your application, the bank will review the information you sent. A loan counselor from the bank will contact you for further discussions about your situation and possible solution to your problem.
Phone: (888) 696-4444
Mortgage Specialists: (866) 833-7959
Homeowner’s Assistance: 800-860-2025 ext.2897
Additional Phone Numbers:
Fax Number: (216) 588-7838
Address: 1801 E. 9th Street, Suite 200, Cleveland, OH 44114.